Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 05, 2008

Upcoming Tokyo MBA Events

I plan on reporting on the following Tokyo MBA events:
Chicago GSB, 9/7
The MBA Tour, 9/8
Stanford GSB, 9/21
HBS, 9/29
LBS, 10/7
Wharton, 10/9
Columbia, 10/27

This list is subject to change. Since twittering at the MIT event worked fairly well, I plan to continue doing it. Hopefully I will be able to Twitter at all of the events, so if you want my notes in real time, I suggest joining Twitter.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com.
Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see my recent post on "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


トゥイッター ツイッター
Real Time Web Analytics