Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

October 12, 2008

AGE AT HBS: THE CLASS OF 2010 CHART

On October 1st, Harvard Business School's Admissions Director posted the following "Class of 2010 Graduation Years" chart:

Class of 2010 Graduation Years

As you can see, the 11 members of the Class of 2010 who received their undergraduate degrees in 1999 (approximately age 31 or older) or earlier represented 1.2% of the Class of 2010. Combine that with the Class of 2000 and 2001, and you get 5.3% of the total attending HBS. Which is to say, sure you can get if you are over 30, but the chances are clearly not very good, so plan your application strategy accordingly. For more on the age issue, please see this post. For more on school selection, please see this post.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス

ビジネススクール カウンセリング コンサルティング MBA留学
Real Time Web Analytics