Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

February 12, 2009

Carnival of College Admissions Graduate Section

I have joined the Carnival of College Admissions. While most of this blog carnival is focused on undergraduate admissions, from this edition on, a graduate section has been opened and my recent post on waitlisting is mentioned. This edition of the Carnival of College Admissions is hosted by Mark Montgomery, an independent undergraduate college counselor. Thanks to Mark for putting this together.

- Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


Questions? Write comments, but do not send me emails asking me to advise you on your application strategy unless you are interested in my consulting services. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see my post on "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.
Real Time Web Analytics