Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

April 13, 2009

Columbia J-Term Application up on 4/20

For those considering or planning to apply to the Columbia Business School January Term 2010 Program, the application will be up on the web on April 20. I intend to analyze it immediately once available. In the meantime, you can find my previous posts on Columbia January 2009 Term, Early Decision, September 2009 Term, and interviews. It will be interesting to see what questions they ask for January 2010 term.

I expect that the number of January Term applications will be huge, so getting one in early would be a very good idea.


NEED MBA ADMISSIONS CONSULTING?
If you are looking for a highly experienced admissions consultant who is passionate about helping his clients succeed, please feel free to contact me at adammarkus@gmail.com to arrange an initial consultation. Initial consultations are conducted by Skype or telephone. For clients in Tokyo, a free face-to-face consultation is possible after an initial Skype or telephone consultation. I only work with a limited number of clients per year and believe that an initial consultation is the best way to determine whether there is a good fit. Whether you use my service or another, I suggest making certain that the fit feels right to you.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


ビジネススクール MBA留学 コロンビアビジネススクール
Real Time Web Analytics