Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

April 12, 2009

Guest Blogger Steve Green is Back

My guest blogger and colleague, Steve Green, is back!
-Adam



Hi, I’m back! After an extended break from guest-blogging, I am glad to be back on the blog, home of the very best MBA admissions information. Due to higher than expected demand, clients kept me busier than I’d anticipated this past application season.

I am pleased to report that all of my graduate clients gained admittance to one or more of their target schools. My clients are highly accomplished and intelligent and were accepted to prestigious schools. My MPP/MPA clients were accepted to Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government (KSG), the School of International & Public Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia, and the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins, among others.

I was also fortunate to work with a talented professional in the field of urban planning & development who gained admittance to Columbia’s School of Urban Design, among other programs. I truly enjoyed working with my clients this past season and am proud to have helped to play a part in the realization of their dreams.

What were the secrets of their success? In addition to what you might expect- great essays, GPAs, test scores, and references- I believe all of my clients succeeded for two reasons:

First, they started working on their essays well ahead of admissions deadlines (as well as on their entire application package).

Second, they worked diligently on their essays by devoting most of their free time to composing and revising their drafts until they’d created compositions that revealed their most excellent stories in the best-possible style and form.

I’ve already acquired new clients for the next application season. I am impressed at their early start to this process and I am excited to get to know more about their professional and academic dreams.

Whatever your grad school dreams are, I hope you will devote the necessary time and energy to achieving them! Good luck!

- H. Steven Green

For questions regarding this post, please contact me at h.steven.green@gmail.com. To learn more about my graduate admissions consulting services, please click here.
- H. Steven ("Steve") Green, グリーン・ハロルド・スティーブン
大学院留学 カリフォルニア大学バークレー校 マクスウェルスクール シラキューズ大学 ハーバード大学ケネディスクール コロンビア大学の国際関係・公共政策大学院(通称SIPA)
Real Time Web Analytics