Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

October 14, 2011

Why Choose Columbia Business School #WhyCBS

Michael Melmed, a current Columbia Business School  student, has put together a really great Youtube video on Why CBS.
Michael writes:
" I made a youtube video in my Social Media Marketing class inspired by this year's 200-character "Twitter" question on Columbia Business School's application.

The video includes current student tweets exclaiming why they love Columbia.  Also I want to help potential applicants in any way possible, so I have a group of students actively monitoring the Comments section on Youtube to answer any questions of prospective students."

I think the video is great and I certainly do recommend making use of the Comments section if you have any questions.

-Adam

Real Time Web Analytics